The purpose of commercial combined insurance is to integrate different types of business insurance into one policy that covers all the important areas of your business. Commercial Combined Insurance provides comprehensive business cover in a single policy. This type of cover is primarily designed for small businesses: engineers, manufacturers and wholesalers, however not limited to those types of businesses.
What can our Commercial Combined Insurance cover?
- Material damage, burglary and theft
- Public, Employer’s and Product liability
- Business interruption
- Stock and goods in transit
- Money: either held on the premises or by an authorised employee.
What level of cover can we provide?
- Full accidental damage cover, including damage to glass
- Employers liability up to £10 million*
- Public and products liability up to £5 million*
- Legal cover in the event of a compensation claim and/or court appearances.
- Plus much more
*Terms and Conditions Apply. Levels of cover is dependent on the insurers and circumstances
To find out more about commercial combined insurance, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team. At Whitchurch Insurance, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and always go the extra mile for our customers. You can call us on 01948 517355 or fill in our quick and easy online quote form.