Public and employers’ liability can be bought separately or together as part of a combined liability policy. We are able to offer great prices for both, with high levels of cover. In the unfortunate event of an accident, make sure that you have the right cover in place. No matter how prepared you are, the unexpected happens and it’s best to be protected.
Although Public Liability cover isn’t a legal requirement, it could save you thousands in the long run. Failing to have protection can lead to a significant financial loss for you and your business.
Be aware that businesses with one or more employees are required to have employers’ liability. This is a legal requirement in the UK even if your staff are temporary, family members or volunteers.
Why choose us for your Public and Employer’s Liability Cover?
- Public and employer’s liability are available as standalone policy or as part of a combined policy
- Great rates – let our team of specialists shop the market for you
- Traditional broker service – highly experienced local team
- We’re a one-stop shop for all your business and personal insurance needs
- Help and support with claims
- Visit us in branch for a face to face discussion – you can also call or email us if you’d prefer
To discuss your public and employer liability cover, don’t hesitate to contact us on 01948 517355 to find out more information. Alternatively, fill in our quote form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.