Renting a property out can be time-consuming and often stressful. We can take out one stressful factor by providing the specialist insurance that a property owner needs. We are able to provide cover for a single property through to a large portfolio of properties: mixed of residential and commercial if applicable. Finding the right property owners insurance is just as important as finding the right tenants.
If you don’t have the right level of cover and there was an unfortunate event like a fire, theft, storm damage, flooding or vandalism, for example, you may not be fully covered. These unfortunate events may leave you in a significant financial loss.
What does our Residential Property Owners Insurance cover?
- External buildings, fixtures and fittings
- Contents (furniture and appliances)
- Loss or non-payment of rent
- Up to £5 million property owners liability and £10 million employers liability (if you employ a handyman or cleaner)*
- Cover if your property is empty between tenancies or unoccupied – great for student lettings
- Policies available for non-standard properties
What does our Commercial Property Owners Insurance cover?
- Replacement cover for keys and glass
- Cover for up to 10 properties*
- Property owners’ liability up to £10 million*
- Cover to re-house your residential tenants after a flood or fire
- Underground pipe and cable cover
- Trace and access cover
*Terms and Conditions apply. Some benefits may only be available with certain insurers. Speak to a member of our team for more detail
Commercial properties come in different shapes and sizes, therefore, the protection that you require will depend on your property type, location and the intended use of the property by your tenants. Unlike residential property insurance, commercial property insurance is not just about covering you for everyday unfortunate events. Also, cover the cost of subsidising or re-lacing of commercial contents that might be damaged or stolen.
To speak further about this, please contact our friendly team on 01948 517355 or fill in our online quote form. We will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and find you a competitive quote.